Below are the services that we provide to support our clients achieve and sustain their business competitiveness.
1. Business – IT Strategic Planning & Implementation
This involves an in-depth strategic analysis of the company, it’s competitive landscape and its industry at large. With an objective insight, we will formulate a competitive strategy that will provide an effective tactical and operational plan for the client. This will takes into account various strategic priorities and options and finally, provide specific recommendation of concrete steps to achieve the long-term business profitability for our client.
Also, as a value-added service, we will ensure the successful implementation of recommended strategic plans for our clients. Depending on the clients’ requirements, a periodic audit and assessment may also be carried out.
2. Business Solution Design & Implementation
Based on our client’s corporate strategies and priorities, we help our clients to conceptualize, design and implement pragmatic business solutions. This includes solutions in consumer relationship management, supply chain management, human resources, learning and development.
3. Business Process Automation & Outsourcing
We help our clients assess their current business processes and to identify areas for improvement, optimization and automation.
We also provide business process outsourcing services that enable our client to focus on their core competencies and higher value-added activities, while allowing us to manage their non-core activities delivering the values of operational efficiencies and cost savings.
4. Technical Project Management & Implementation
This includes the development and the management of business or IT Program that supports the vision of the overall Strategic IT plan.
This also includes the technical project planning and management to deliver Business-IT solutions for our clients.
If required, we also provide interim management services that provide appropriate management talent to lead the changes that supports the client.
5. Strategic Competency Training
We provide targeted skills and competency training to strengthen the strategic capabilities of our clients. This includes training in strategic business-IT planning, business operational reviews, total quality management, project and portfolio management.
What is the eBook conversion service process?
- Step 1 – Your book is sent through the mail to our office and your soft copy project file (.doc/.pdf/.pages, etc) is uploaded through our secure web server.
- Step 2 – Our professional e-book conversion specialists & designers begin the conversion process. We will also work with you to determine the market and pricing for your project.
- Step 3 – Within a week, we will send you the finalized project files to distribute with us or on your own.
eBook Conversion Pricing
For a Singapore company, and as an active volunteer member of SBPA, our e-Book conversion services are priced competitively. We have designed an up front and easy to understand price structure that gives you the control to design what works best for you and your project.
- $5 per page.
- Volume Discount on a Tier-basis
- SBPA/MDA Content Digitisation scheme
Why choose SCG for your eBook conversion?
- Fast Turnaround – Typically within 5 ~ 7 Business Days
- Highly Competitive & Reasonable Pricing – SGD 5/page for standard e-pub layout
- Reliable Support – Being an active member of SBPA, Daniel Ho, will personally take responsibility to manage and ensure the delivery of your digital conversion projects. Daniel Ho possess 15 years of corporate IT leadership experience with SONY, Philips Electronics, PSA Corporation and Levi’s Strauss. In addition, our team of digital specialists have a strong track record of mobile digitization and e-book conversion.
Ready to Publish?
Contact us now for a non-obligatory quotation and discussion.
Daniel Ho at HP: 9457 5671 / Email: email@example.com
Zung Tran at HP: 8346 2786 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org